Here are some people you will see at
Cabaret/theatre @ Artlightenment
7:00 pm Wednesday, November 7
The Celebrity Centre of Nashville
1130 8th Avenue South
Here's the Cabaret/theatre lineup:
- ACT ONE
- Bob Teague - preshow music
- Film - Drama Mamas - documentary about African American Women Stage Directors by New York film maker Passion.
- Andrea Coleman, vocalist/Steve Kennedy on piano- Here I Stand .
- Ronnie Meek - Rothko monologue from RED
- Aaron Crites - 3 songs
- The Balcony Scene from Romeo & Juliet - Luciano Vignola & Billie Norris. Directed by Jaz Dorsey.
- Michelle Glenn - 3 songs with Bob Teague on guitar.
- Al Holbrook - 3 songs
- ACT TWO
- Cabaret Overture: Roxie Rogers & Ann Street-Kavanagh
- Scene from THE CARETAKER, directed by Irina Sundukova
- NEW MUSICALS by Nashville Songwriters Janet McMahan & David Huntsinger, songwriters - selections from MUCH ADO and ONCE UPON A TREE.
- Terry Harkleroad and Sharon Cort - selections from THE MOCKINGBIRD SINGS, a new musical play about the birth of country music and the Bristol recording session.
- Roxie Rogers, Ann Street-Kavanagh & Jon Statham - selections from MERRY WIVES OF WINDSOR by Brian Pederson.
- COMEDY TONIGHT!
- Steve Alberts & David Allds - FUN IN THE WHITEHOUSE.
- Laurie O'Shea - 3 songs
- DRIVE THROUGH, PLEASE - Kenley Smith and Billie Norris.
- WHOEVER I NEED TO BE - by Mel Nelson
- IT ENDS WITH A SONG (or two)
- David Webb - 3 songs
- Suzahn Fiering - 3 songs.
- Come to Nashville and Go to the Theatre.